Bring Your Company For A Day Of Amazing Team Bonding and Charity
We’ve added a new and exciting element to this year’s Mudpuppy Chase – a Corporate Challenge! This year our Mudpuppy runners will be joined along the route by teams from local businesses and organizations in Kitchener-Waterloo, helping us help the community.
The funds we raise each year go to local charities such as:
- Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington
- Central Ontario Developmental Riding Program
- Children's Needs Distribution Centre
- National Service Dogs
- Pioneer Park Panthers Hockey Club
- Send ‘Em Off Smiling
- The Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery
- The KW Sports Council, Kidsport Kitchener-Waterloo Chapter
- Twin City Spinners Wheelchair Basketball Association
- Waterloo Region Suicide Prevention Council
- Waterloo Region Track 3 Ski School
How Can I Register?
If your team already exists, use the search link to find your team and join. If you want to start a new team, start a new registration and name your team during your registration.Register Now! >
How Big Can a Team Be?
This is all about fun and making kids happy so we are not limiting the size of your team. You can be a team of 2 or a team of 30. When you have your team established, simply register under the Corporate Challenge option. Teams can be all female, all male, or a mix of both - your pick.
Will Each Team Member Receive the Famous Mudpuppy Chase Shirts?
Absolutely! All entrants receive a Mudpuppy Chase shirt, a fantastic post-race meal, and a finishing medal.
Do I Have to Fundraise?
No, you don’t. You can just pay your registration fee but if you would like to fundraise, that would be a big help and would put a smile on a kid’s face.
Can My Team Win a Prize?
Yes, we have prizes for Top Fundraising and for Best Team Name.
I’ve Heard the Food is Amazing at the Mudpuppy
You heard right. Runners leave every year with happy hearts and full bellies.
Can We Make Up Team Shirts/ Costumes?
YES! Be as creative as you’d like.